Monday, March 31, 2008
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
P.S. As I prepared to write this post, I discovered that the only pictures I have of you are carving the turkey at Thanksgiving...which, as you can see, leave a little to be desired. heeheehee. Watch out, my camera & I will be on the prowl!!
Monday, March 24, 2008
One thing I really enjoy each Easter is coloring eggs with the kids. I love the great colors, I love watching my kids faces light up as they watch an ordinary white egg turn to pink, purple, blue and every color in between. Plus it is a great opportunity for picture time.
This year we hung out at grandma's house with the cousins & had a great time coloring eggs & ourselves in the process.
Sweet cousin E's first Easter...
My bunny, little B...ain't she cute?!?!
Little cousin A always runs away when I point the camera his way, caught this one though. He & B look so much alike, they could be siblings...Now we get down to business...
I LOVE this face!!!
Now, why does it seem like I always get a shot like this??? Hmmm, wonder if my kids ever get sick of being photographed?
Thursday, March 20, 2008
8. I wish I had a better sense of style....sometimes I just feel dorky.
21. I love surprises, giving & receiving....lucky me my sweet hubby surprised me with a night out tonight! Thanks honey! I even got to have my favorite food which is...
22. LOBSTER. I LOVE lobster. I also love scallops & crab. Seafood ROCKS!!
23. I love just talking with my kids. They say the most hilarious, thought provoking & surprising things everyday.
24. I am a registered nurse, specializing in Labor & Delivery, although I haven't worked in 2 years. Someday I will go back.
25. I LOVED school, especially college.
26. I am obsessive about gift wrapping. I love cute wrap, matching ribbon & making matching handmade cards.
27. Although I only have it a few times a year, I LOVE Cherry Coke...mmmm had one today (for my birthday of course!)
28. I love color. I have NO white walls in my house. Ok, actually, the closets are still white.
29. I enjoy burning yummy smelling candles, especially Gold Canyon ones. My favorite scents are spicy ones like Cinnamon Vanilla.
30. I am astounded by beauty in the world every day, from the mountains to the clouds in the sky, to the color of the flowers, to my baby's smile, I notice.
31. I'm ok with being in my thirties. :)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
The flowers were absolutely GLORIOUS!!!
Me & B...before she conked out...
Another awesome discovery...
My pretty Z, giving 2 seconds to the camera before she's off & running again...
We made it to the top! I was a little leery of balancing my fourth child (my camera) on the edge of a mountain cliff...so no family shot this time. Now get out there & enjoy the sunshine Arizonans...before it gets TOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
"Ahh, the joys of motherhood. At times I find it absolutely unbelievable that I have been changing diapers for nearly 6 years straight. Since we are on "the 2 year plan" we have always had a new baby before the older child gets fully potty trained. (happily at the present time I am only changing ONE behind). Most days I don't even notice it, most days it is just part of the routine...so much a habit that it becomes almost like breathing...ok maybe not THAT routine.
But today has been one of those messy, crazy diapers days that remind me of how many 100s of diapers I have changed over the years. Poor little B has had a bit of the stomach flu since yesterday. Luckily she seems to be on the mend today...but not without a few, ahem, minor mishaps. We went through the first outfit by about 9 am...bye bye cute pink pants, hello jeans & off to L's allergist appointment. Since she IS getting better, we had no more problems until I went to grab her from her crib after nap time. We needed to be at the bus stop pretty much at that moment to pick up Z, but HELLO, we weren't going anywhere. Thankfully Aunt H who lives only minutes away was able to pick up Z before the bus driver got too nervous....(they don't let the little Pre-K kids off the bus until a family member is there to pick them up.)
So being the good little mommy I am, I allowed little B to roam around in her birthday suit for awhile. (There is nothing better than air for those poor little red bottoms don't ya know). Yipes, that lasted all of 15 minutes...and then she was into the tub & I was pulling out the steam cleaner.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Can you say..."I'm DONE!" LOL! Thanks for putting up with me sweet little B. Now I just have to figure out which one to print & hang....any votes?