Sunday, March 2, 2008

How I Spent My Extra Day

More time! Isn't that what we all long for? Extra hours in each day....well this year we get 24! Gotta love leap year.
So I took the opportunity to spend part of this extra day with my baby girl. We did her one year portraits which I've been procrastinating a bit, but promising myself I'd get done this month...you see I'm a bit of a perfectionist (surprise, surprise) & I want them to turn out just right. But I did it! Yeah! We had so much fun & I took WAY to many pictures, but I was really pleased with the results. Here are a few of my favorites...I had a hard time narrowing down which ones to post. I am VERY biased after all. She's just so darn cute!
This is classic B...total cheeseball!

Can you say..."I'm DONE!" LOL! Thanks for putting up with me sweet little B. Now I just have to figure out which one to print & hang....any votes?

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh, I love them all-I think you should make "personality collages" of your kids. I know I want to scrapbook the one of her crying! The cheeseball one is hilarious. Love them all!

kristie said...

For a candid one, I like where she is on the chair, looking down. For more of a close up, I love the one where she is standing on the chair with a big smile.

Great pictures! Can I bring my kids to you for their year pictures?

Allyson said...

standing on the chair with her cute little bum in the air or the first one....but they are all so cute!

linda crandall said...

What cute pictures! She is soooo cute!! My vote is pic 1,4,6 - 6 being my favorite!

I need to get photography lessons from you,the Picture Master!

Lisa said...

Too cute!! They're all great! My favorite is the one where she is standing on the chair. You take amazing pictures.

jen said...

Thanks guys! Kristie--Of course! Bring em down! or maybe I need to go up there. ;)

Debra K said...

Oh, Jen! She's so adorable! I could see 5,7,and 9 in an adorable storyboard (on canvas, of course!) :) and #6 HUGE, girlfriend! You did great - and so did Miss B!

dustin and amy said...

I need some lessons from you, I have this great camera and take okay pictures but none that are as beautiful as yours. Where was that, the setting is great! I love the one where she is standing on the chair.

jen said...

Amy-Thanks you are so sweet! This is actually just down by the river...with all the rain, the clover is BLOOMIN like CRAZY! It is really gorgeous right now, but will probably be gone within a few weeks. I did a photoshoot for my SIL up there the week before & HAD to get B over there for her one year pics before all that beautiful greenery was gone!