Ok so I've been tagged & challenged by my bestest friend Rachel & my mama...so I will post a pic of myself for Rach & complete the tag for mom...here goes....
8 favorite TV shows...uhhh well I actually watch almost NO TV...before you think I'm all anti-TV or whatever, know that the bulk of that time is spent with my iMac.
However I do occasionally watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy..ok I ALWAYS watch this one.
...uhh...honestly can't think of anything else I want regularly....
(we don't have TiVo...I know we are totally behind the times)
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Got dressed in my sweats w/o a shower. Good stuff.
2. Watched my girlfriends boys.
3. Emailed a bunch of clients.
4. Finished editing my SIL's family photoshoot.
5. Took my kids to Sonic for slushies & then to the park.
6. Made my bed...a miracle.
7. Took pics of my own kids at the park...another miracle.
8. Chatted w/ mom my while she was over picking out pictures.
8 things I look forward to...
1. Taking pictures of any sort...but especially of my own kids this weekend for our x-mas cards.
2. Thanksgiving...a time to remember my blessings.
3. Black Friday shopping with my sisters...SERIOUSLY one of my favorite days of the year.
4. My kids faces on Christmas morning.
5. A beautifully decorated, scrubbed, immaculate house...(hey I can dream).
6. Actually filling the frames I have on my living room wall with pictures.
7. Brynn to stop crying.
8. LEARNFEST. (a photography workshop I'm going to next year).
8 favorite restaurants (yeah, like I ever go anywhere besides McDonalds....)
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. P.F. Changs
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. In & Out Burger...maybe not an official restaurant, but YUMMY!
8. Cafe Rio
8 things on my wishlist...
1. All my business debt paid off.
2. 85mm 1.4L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.2, 100mm macro (photography lenses)
3. A clean house.
4. A personal chef.
5. More time.
6. An organized garage, bedroom, closets, etc.
7. A long weekend with my hubby.
8. Wild success in my business.
I tag...whoever is up for this madness!