Saturday, November 8, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes


L: "Mom, when will I go to heaven?"
Me: "After you die, probably in a long, long time. Grandma Roberts is in heaven."

L: (pondering) "Is Jesus gonna come down here again?"

Me: "Yes he is, we just don't know when that will be. That is why we have to try our best to do what is right so we can be with him when he comes."

L: "When he comes, I'm gonna give him a big hug."

Me: "Me too, buddy, me too."


(random conversation with L just the other day...unprovoked...just driving in the car...)

11 comments:

Mari said...

Such a cute conversation. And I love his little hat!

dustin and amy said...

So Cute! Don't our children have the purest sweetest minds? Why do they have to grow up?

The Hansen Family said...

Cutie

*muuuaah*

linda crandall said...

I just love the way they think...so innocent :)

Rachel Clare said...

I. Love. This.

Jessica said...

I love having conversations with that kid! He is so stinkin cute!

Lisa said...

I love conversations like that! Kids are so cute and say the most adorable things. That is an amazing picture of him!

LHammer said...

He is a deep thinker. And a cutie to boot! I'm so glad you are blogging here more :-)

Marilyn said...

Precious, just precious. It's nice you can remember those conversations when he is throwing his next fit.

Kassi Jane said...

so cute!

Lori said...

Adorable... what a cutie pie!