Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tag, I'm it....

Alrighty, been tagged by my very awesome cousin Kristie. So I'm doing it...although my answers are probably gonna be WAY boring.

1. Four places I have lived: Mesa AZ, Tempe AZ, Fresno (I think...right Mom??) CA and uhhhhhh oh yeah....Safford AZ. See, boring.

2. Four shows I watch (gosh TV...what is that?? I'm always on the computer): Grey's Anatomy, Supernanny...sometimes (makes me feel good about my own insanity). Honestly I can't even think of anything else...I really never watch TV.

3. Four jobs I have had in my life: Waitress at Denny's, Bank teller, L&D RN, and NOW photographer! :D Hardest job?? Mom of 3.

4. Four places I have been: Mexico, Maryland, California, Guatemala.

5. Four Blogs I read regularly: Goodness there are a lot...my Mom's, Tara Whitney, my friend Rachel, my sister Jessica.

6. Four of my favorite foods: Shrimp, lobster, jamocha almond fudge ice cream, sourdough bread w/ clam chowder FRESH from San Francisco....YUM!!!

7. Four places I'd rather be right now: Photography workshop, shopping all by myself w/ LOTS of money, on the beach w/ a good book & no interruptions, on a date with my hubby.

8. Four things I look forward to in the next year: My new business flourishing, B heading off to nursery, Z in full day school, getting new floors...please oh PLEASE let this happen in the next year.

9. Four things I like to do in my spare time: Read, take pictures, spend time with friends (including my dh), play in Photoshop/work on my business stuff.

10. Four favorite things to do with kids/family: Make goodies, talk, be "out" together (hiking, swimming, movies, etc), one-on-one time doing whatever.

I TAG: Jess, Mom, Rachel

3 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

You're a seafood lover, eh? Hmmm.... I'm loving learning a couple of new things about you!
Me, I love salmon and talapia. And... that's about it. The occasional shrimp scampi, I suppose....

I digress. Fun to read! I'll go do mine.

kristie said...

Great, you finally did it! I learned some things I didn't know about you! Thanks for doing it!

Allyson said...

wow! your alive. I love the new pic blog. So cool. I will stay tuned in on both. And of coarse I will tell everyone about you and how wonderful you are!