Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Alive!

Hello out there! I know you have probably all been thinking I forgot about this little blog, but I haven't...I've just been spending EVERY spare minute on something very important to me! Click the image below to see what has been keeping me up nights...



I'm gonna try to keep up with both blogs, but this summer is pretty much dedicated to getting my little business up & running so you may find me posting over at the other blog more often...and now...back to work! ;)

6 comments:

linda crandall said...

Love the new blog...and awesome for you starting a new business!

Also...LOVE THE PICS

Marilyn said...

Yeah-you posted. I need to mark your new blog on my favorites list.

Lori said...

Jen- I love your new blog! It looks amazing! You are so TALENTED! Go girl!

Jolene George said...

Congratulations! I know your new business will do great because you are hugely talented!

Rachel Clare said...

Yay! I've been checking this every now and then, wondering if you'd do both (it's not as easy, is it?).

Can't wait to see what you get with that new lens!!
:)

Mari said...

Good for you! Your new blog is beautiful. Good luck with all of that!