Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

Miss Z was WAY into foolin' this year. In fact this is the first time she has actually really "got it". She came home from school yesterday saying, "Guess what??? Tomorrow's April Fool's Day! We get to trick each other!" Then she proceeds to gear up with all her silly jokes. Here is a small sample of what we heard today...
(as we are driving) "Mom, there is a lizard crossing the road!!!! ..........April Fools!"
"Hey Mom, there is a tree growing in our house.......April Fools!"
"Mom, look out the window, it's snowing! .............April Fools!"
"Watch out Mom, there's a spider on your head! ..............April Fools!"
"Moooom, don't look now, there is a monster behind you! ...........April Fools!"

(in case you were wondering, it was crazy hair day.)

Silly girl. :)

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hey-she was actually willing to pose for you today! Cute silly hair too.

Jessica said...

That pic is so cute!!! I think it is funny that she is starting to understand things like April Fools...she is getting too big!

linda crandall said...

My kids got into it too... they had some good ones and they were actual pranks (which included me getting wet) :)

Love the crazy picture ... and thanks for the camera info!

Lisa said...

She is so pretty!!
That is so cute that she gets it. It is lots of fun when they finally start to understand things. It sounds like she did a great job foolin you. ;) Her hair looks adorable.

Allyson said...

How fun....its amazing how they learn and grow. Abby didn't get April Fool's Day....maybe next year!

Love the hair!!!

dustin and amy said...

That hair is more cute than crazy! What a silly girl you have! Brock came home and told me he got sent to the pricipals office and I totally believed him!

Holly said...

Hey Jen,
Thanks for your post on my blog! I don't CWB, but I probably should since I feel like I'm always dealing with color casts. Thank heavens for photoshop and color balance. My lifesaver for sure!

Rachel Clare said...

Jen, thanks so much for telling me about the "Everyday Chaos" blog and how to resize things- I'm so much happier with how my blogs look!

Can't wait for the Secret!