Saturday, April 12, 2008

Slow Down

Is anyone else feeling like their life is on a runaway train, speeding and careening rapidly out of control? That has been me lately. Too much to do, not enough time to get it done...this week as I hurried to get the kids lunch & was busily running about the house completing this task or that, I happened to glance over at little B who fell asleep right here:
This is something each of my kids has done about ONE time in their little lives...they like to sleep in their BEDS & pretty much no where else. So I was surprised to see her like this. Poor sweet baby. So scooped her up, cuddled her, buried my nose in her chubby little neck, smelled that delicious baby smell & then tucked her into bed.
I think it is time to get off the train, or at least slow it down.

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Precious! Wow-you guys used to fall asleep all the time in various places....glad to see you back!

Allyson said...

If your posting at 12:21am in the morning, you definately need to consider a cruise ship instead of a train. Hope your weekend is a quiet, enjoyable one!

Amy said...

That baby sure is a sweetie! What a great picture! Awesome post, Jen!

kristie said...

I never could fall asleep anywhere. She looks very peaceful!

Mari said...

Oh goodness, I think I must be in the car behind you on that same train. And I'm pretty sure I fell asleep at some point because wow. It's April already. I'm still writing 2007 half the time! Yikes!