Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Shopper Strikes Again!

So I've been at it again...scopin' out the good deals & this time I scored with the kids clothes. The Children's Place was having 50% off their already reduced prices, plus I had a 20% off coupon...yeehaw!

The Goods: (most of these items are for next fall)
1 sweatshirt
5 sweaters
1 pair of pjs (x-mas ones for L next year!!)
2 scarves
3 hats
1 pair of the CUTEST flowered tights
1 pair of mittens
2 pairs of jeans
3 pairs of pants
9 shirts

The Total:
$100.97 (that averages out to about $3.61 per item) = One happy mom!
GO ME!!

5 comments:

kristie said...

Wow! I never seem to get that lucky. We tried the Children's place sale, I only came home with 4 sweaters and a pair of pj's.

Marilyn said...

Yea you! Jess & I hit Fry's yesterday and I scored....I bought 9 cases of Capri suns for us to use in our emergency kits...spent about $56 for a ton of stuff!

Jessica said...

jen-
You ROCK!! That is so awesome. I love a good deal, even if it is kid clothes and that doesn't apply to me yet. I guess I could end up with some of those clothes some day :) That is really cool.

linda crandall said...

AWESOME! I LOVE a bargain! I could never get the nack of buying for next season - GO JEN!

Allyson said...

FABULOSO!!! I am in awe!!!