Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Steps to an AWESOME First Birthday Party (AKA The Details...)

Step 1: Silly little birthday girl.
Step 2: Super Cute Welcome signs











Step 3: The Spread....(plus the pizza of course!)





Step 4: Valentine Mailboxes to decorate













Step 5: Swing time!


Step 6: Decorating (& eating) heart cookies



Step 7: Sticker tag



Step 8: PRESENTS....not pictured here (what you might ask?!?!?....yeah I was opening the gifts, couldn't do that AND take pictures at the same time could I? :))


Step 9: And last but certainly not least The CAKE!!

We sure know how to party. ;)

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

dang....i need to order that new lens for my camera-your photos are awesome-of course you know all the tricks on photoshop too!

kristie said...

Sounds like an awesome party. I'll have to contact you when I plan Olivia's. It's coming up!

linda crandall said...

Wow, I remember when I use to have the time and energy to do all that. I think the sticker tag is a cute idea!

Allyson said...

Wow, you put Martha Stewart to shame!!!! Good job super mom!