Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sisters

Is there is anything in this world quite like a sister? My brothers are awesome & I love them to pieces, but there is just something about my sisters. They are always there for me...they give it to me straight, the cheer for me, cry with me, argue with me, babysit for me & listen to me whine. Love you ladies....you know who you are! Smooch! (sister-in-laws included ;) )After Z was born I hoped & prayed that she would be blessed to have at least one sister to share the ups & downs of life with. So glad Z & B have eachother. ALWAYS STAY CLOSE!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

OH how sweet--those two kids of yours!

I must say I am a bit jealous of all sisters. I am the only girl with six brothers. I love them. But its not the same. I even dressed one of them in a dress, put a bow in his hair, add a necklace, purse, high hills, and a bit of make-up and wa-la a sister.
You are lucky to have sisters and even luckier to live by them. :-)

Lisa said...

I agree, sisters really are the best!!!! Your girls are lucky. My girls are best friends and worst enemies!! I remember being the same way. Thankfully we came out of it best friends.

Marilyn said...

And don't forget laugh your head off too. Great photo....again!

kristie said...

Sisters are wonderful. Everyone needs a sister. OH, wait, that means my little girl needs a sister. Well, maybe not EVERYONE needs a sister! :0)