Monday, November 2, 2009

Raise your hand if you're sleepy...

What's the word? Tired. That's the word. K moms...HOW do we forget this? Well, I guess we don't exactly forget, but it becomes hazy I suppose. Ugh...I'm just draggin. Maybe it's the 4th kid thing, maybe it's the being over 30 thing, maybe it's the baby spending WAY too much time crying today thing. Not sure. But were are sooooo there. Weary to the bone, through & through.....sleeeeeeepy. I'm hanging on, holding out, TRYING to enjoy his newbornishness. Yep I'm inventing words too. I'm justified. :)

Ok, can't stand it any more...must...go...to...bed. G'night y'all.

5 comments:

Mari said...

*both hands raised in the air* I'm with ya... uh, minus the whole 4 kids and over 30 thing. And the time change is sooo not helping.

Marilyn said...

Hang in there. It's a good thing us moms have short memories or there would definitely be less population in this world.

Rachel Clare said...

i love him, and i love you! and i hope this phase (of sleepiness all the time) passes quickly.

Jessica said...

love his chubs!

Kassi Jane said...

i forget about those things too and I am only 22 and only one kid so dont worry! he is so darn cute!