Friday, April 25, 2008

The Walker:Part II

Ok, I know I JUST posted about little B walking, but I just can't help posting another few pics. Kids are just sooooo cute when they first start to walk with their little arms up in the air for balance & those slow, awkward steps. She has been DYING to get out in the cul-de-sac with her big brother & sister, so I trailed after her with my camera as she waddled around.

Doesn't she look like she is ice skating here? :D

And of course, who can resist a closeup....LOVIN' those pouty lips...smooch!

3 comments:

dustin and amy said...

What a sweet heart! I love when they first learn to walk, they are so fun to watch! On to bigger and better things!

linda crandall said...

Again...cute pics!! She is sooooo cute :)

Rachel Clare said...

Jen, the colors on these are FAB! I LOVED LOVED LOVED this weekend, and am so glad to have a new friend!