Sunday, April 20, 2008

Looks who's walkin'....FINALLY!

Little B has technically been able to to walk for quite some time now. She stands and has been taking steps for months, but it wasn't until last Sunday that she FINALLY decided to really give it a go. My bet is that the LONG pink dress I put her in finally pushed her over the edge...it was just too difficult to crawl in. This has been sooooooooo different from my other two. Once they figured out how to walk, they pretty much never looked back (especially Miss Z who walked at 10 months!) So B, welcome to the world of walkers...it will be nice to see some clean knees again. :D

(ok photog friends, forgive the SUPER high grain...this room had SERIOUSLY low light!!)

Don't you just LOVE how they hold up their little arms for balance???

AND since chubby thighs are only acceptable in babyhood & because those toes are so irresistibly delicious...here is my favorite shot of the day....

8 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

Jen, this last picture IS delicious. SO CUTE! You should submit that one for the feet photo contest!!
So, I should have gotten your email address- this would be better in an email, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed our conversation last night! I really do feel like you're an old friend. And, I can't wait to tell Elias what you look like! :)
See you SOON!!

Rachel Clare said...

PS. This is CRAZY- my little Rowan just pointed to these pictures of your little B and said, "Ro-Ro" (her name for herself). I had to giggle.
Yeah. She just WISHES she had that much hair! :)

linda crandall said...

Love it!! She still has what I call the Fred Flinstone feet. They are so puggy and round...it's just to cute!!! :)

Marilyn said...

Oh my-that is just the height of preciousness! Will you email me one of those photos for my scrapbook page that is JUST waiting for her photo????? 5 x 7 por favor......she looks so BLONDE!

Allyson said...

Yipee....I also luv the chubby thighs....wish it was still adorable at my age.

Mari said...

Woo hoo! What a big girl!

Lisa said...

Yeah B!!! She is adorable! I love those chunky monkey thighs!!

Kassi Jane said...

she is so cute! THose Thighs and toes i could just eat them up!