Friday, February 1, 2008

Party Planning

So here's what I'm up to tonight...party plannin'! Tomorrow is little B's first birthday party!

I did think a bit about February's resolution today as it IS the 1st, but I didn't quite get to it...Monday for sure (more on this later).

One of the quirks of my personality is this...I LOVE to plan parties for my kids...not so unusual you might think, but I tend to go a little (ok sometimes a lot) over the top. As in...the theme is vitally important & EVERYTHING must match & go along with the theme....invitations, decor, food, serving plates, bowls, cups, drinks, games, favors, crafts....and the list goes on (thank goodness for the dollar store, I may be crazy, but I am also CHEAP!)

B was born in February so that makes the theme easy...Valentine's! So EVERYTHING is red & pink with TONS of hearts. So fun for my little girl. Can't wait until tomorrow. Stay tuned for a play by play. :)

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Looking forward to the par-tay...wait until you see what I got baby B....... :D

kristie said...

Fun! I enjoy planning parties for my kids too. Jacob's is fun because it is halloween. I don't get too much into it, but I do like to make special cakes for them. Each year they pick out the cake, and I go to work. Have fun whith the party.