Thursday, January 10, 2008

Super Shopper

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am the queen of coupons, clearance & close-outs. In other words I LOVE a good deal. So imagine my delight today when I popped over to Target (one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE stores) for some drawer dividers & discovered that they had just marked down the overstock of toys from Christmas to 75% off! Wooohooo!
I scurried through the aisles, (as I had very little time before I needed to pick up L from preschool), elbowed my way through the crowds & stuffed 2 carts full of all kinds of toys. I think I got pretty much everything I will need for birthday parties this year as well as a few little goodies for my own kiddos. Eighteen items, all for under $100!!

Whew, it was fun! Those little red stickers make me simply giddy! I may just head back over there tomorrow for a more leisurely exploration of the playtime possibilities. ;)

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

dang-you're good. i'm never in target often enough to check the sales-i am always at stupid walmart buying something necessary for the fam! we're gone today..check my blog...see ya' sunday!

kristie said...

Fun! I love their dollar spot. I have gotten some good things there. What did Rob say? Joe would have talked on and on about budget this and budget that. I'm with you, if it's that cheap now, you can't wait for the budget!