Monday, January 7, 2008

Blond-haired, Blue-eyed Baby B

Before Rob & I had kids, we were sure they would be of the dark-haired, green-eyed variety. After all, that's what both of us looked like, what else could we possibly get?

Wellllllllllll...the mysteries of genetics threw us for a loop when our first child was born with dark hair & not green, but big BLUE eyes. Surely it must be some fluke!

When our son was born, he was a bit more what of what we had originally expected...dark hair and hazely green eyes.


But along came #3, Miss B, AND as if our kids couldn't possibly look any MORE different from each other...she surprises us again with not only blue eyes, but blond hair to boot!

What on earth could be next?!?

3 comments:

Allyson said...

red hair, green eyes----and of coarse beautiful, like all your other children!

Marilyn said...

Doesn't matter-they will all be examples of cuteness!! Hey-are you coming over tomorrow? let me know. I was going to shampoo my fam. room carpet-ha ha-and I still need a photo.....

LHammer said...

None of my children have the same color hair or eyes. It is like the best Christmas present ever to see what you are going to get after 9 months of waiting. And it also reminds me that they are unique and special, not just a chip off the ol' block.