Sunday, May 17, 2009

Everyday life...

I figure I'd better start posting more about our everyday life...we do have one. The routines...mundane and repetative, but I do suppose fleeting. Someday I won't actually have to bathe all of my children...someday I am sure they would be mortified to have me in the bathroom with them. So for now, although bending over to wash them in the tub is getting a bit more challanging with my expanding waistline, and truthfully Zoe is pretty self sufficient...I will try to enjoy this fleeting moment of my every day life. Actually having all 3 of them in the tub is a RARE occurance...one which happens when I'm just too worn out to do the usual and so I throw them all in, rinse, wash, repeat & drag them out again. But aren't sudsy kids the cutest?




9 comments:

Marilyn said...

I Agree 100%!

Lisa said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Rachel Clare said...

AH- I love bath pictures. That first one is a canvas baby!

GGMA said...

They are so cute especially with foamy beards.

Kassi Jane said...

very cute!

Amy said...

Love the beards! Adorable pictures though they'll probably be horrifyingly embarrassed about them in another ten or fifteen years!

Lori said...

loved those days...enjoy them because they grow up way to fast!

Allyson said...

How sweet! I'm with you, throw em in wash em up, take em out! I love bubbles--the beards tooo cute! We can't do bubbles at our home--Abby too sensitive!

Linz said...

Awww....I love this!