Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life...

Yeah, so that is what has been going on...life. Nothing super exciting...ok well maybe ONE super exciting thing, but anyways we'll get to that. Just thought I'd give a run down on what's up with us...try not to hold your breath...SUPER excitement ahead. (roll eyes icon needed here)

1. Little B turned 2. Seriously that was the FASTEST two years of my life...bar none. We had a bouncing birthday bash with her best little buddy who also happens to have a name that begins with B. We'll call him Mr. B. Mr. B is the strong silent type which suits our little B just fine. She can boss him around. She likes that. He is a patient soul. Anyways this was the cutest shot of the two of them from their exciting day...all the others were very "deer in the headlights-esque". She is VERY much my daughter, in many ways, going in for the first kiss is hereditary my friends.


2. One of Z's top teeth is loose. Sadly. I know she has already lost the bottom two, but for some reason the top ones make me feel so much more like she is growing up. Soon she will have a mouth full of BIG teeth. :(

3. Registered L for pre-K. CANNOT believe the boy will be going to the BIG school in the fall. Five days a week. Gulp. I'm praying for his teachers.

4. We had a horrible run in with strep/the flu which made it's way slowly & painfully through the entire family. (except little B...lucky girl). I felt very sure I was on my death bed..but still had to be Mom. I think Moms should not be allowed to get sick. Where is the super Mom pill that wards off all germs? I'd buy it.

5. Valentine's was nice, uneventful but good to get out. We went shopping for a bookshelf...unsuccessfully. We have been trying to pick one out FOREVER. We are too picky or cheap or something...not sure what. We thought we were being sneaky to go to dinner at 5, beat the crowds...ummm no. 2 hour waits pretty much everywhere. We had Red Robin. Sad, but decent & there was NO WAIT.

6. My resolutions are going ummm...wellllll not super great...mostly because of #7...

7. I am nauseous, all day every day and exausted. And this will be THE LAST time I allow myself to feel this way again. I'll let you figure that one out. ;)

And now...back to life....

14 comments:

Patrice said...

Hurray!!! We need DETAILS . . . due date, girl or boy, one or two, etc. That is some pretty exciting news! Our Valentine's Day was spent at Jr. Miss and that was way to stressful to be romantic. There's always next year.

Unknown said...

Ummmmmm...I can't believe that I get to be the first to give you a SUPER HUGE CONGRATULATIONS my friend! Yay!!! I'm soooo very happy for you!!!

Mari said...

Hee hee, congratulations!!! And now you made me want Red Robin... bad. I will not be satisfied until I get a BLTA croissant!!!!

raegan said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic news! The idea of more children is so appealing when they are cute and running around happy, and then the morning sickness brings everything into reality! So sorry. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! YAY!!!!

Rachel Clare said...

I love this picture of Brynn! Super cute. Thank you for updating the blog! I check all the time, even though I already know pretty much everything that's going on... :)

linda crandall said...

Wow..way to drop it..last thing:) Awesome! I'm with Patrice..we need details :)

kristie said...

Congrats! That makes 4 right? It is an adjustment, let me tell you!! I am with Patrice, we need more details!

Crystalyn said...

CONGRATS!!!! how exciting for you! so happy to hear your news. when is your due date?

Marilyn said...

HOORAAAHHHH! Now I don't have to keep it a secret anymore! You are going to freak out when you see the awesomely cute material I just bought for baby quilts!!!!

Lori said...

Wow, congrats! I guess it is in the water you TL girls are drinking! Hope you feel better soon! When is the little one going to be here?

Lisa said...

Congratultions!!! I am so happy for you!

Allyson said...

Oh Jen I'm so excited for you. how darn fun! Your a great mom, you will be wonderful with 4 or maybe 5?

Larissa said...

I am soo excited for you!! How fun!! Can't wait to hear more details and I think it is super neat that all three of you are pregnant together!!!! Congrats!!!

Joyce A said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you. So sorry you are sick. UCH! I remember those days. Have you tried 1/2 Unisom asnd a B6 pill at night? It sure did help Shar.She only has 4 weeks left!