Thursday, January 1, 2009

Putting our best foot foward...


The new year...fresh & full of possibilities....hmmmm...this is beginning to sound familiar. Did I say something like this January 1st of 2008?? Oh it is possible, probable in fact, but none the less quite true. We begin again. I have been sitting here pondering my New Year's Resolutions for 2009...resolutions broken down into these parts: spirit, family, body, home, mind & business. Frankly for me this year it is all going to be about balance, keeping my priorities in check & finding joy in each moment. And so I embark on 2009 filled with hope, purpose & resolve. Let's make it a memorable year my friends!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Absolutely adorable! You are so creative!

Marilyn said...

Ok-B's skirt and legs are hilarious! Love your red shoes too. I CAN'T wait to see what you have up your sleeve this year.

Allyson said...

You are just cute--you know, everything about you is just cute! luv your pic's!

Rachel Clare said...

You can do it! (We BOTH can!!)

Larissa said...

YOu are so talented! Love your photography! YOu have a beautiful family.