Sunday, January 4, 2009

Picturing 2009

Ok, so I TOTALLY stole this posting idea from my bestest friend Rachel, but she loves me so I don't think she'll mind. :) My list of resolutions for the year is, well, just a bit long. I may need to do adjusting & get real on a few things, but I am excited for a new year to start fresh. My ultimate theme this year is.....
BALANCE!
I find myself quite out of it a lot and it is simply NOT ok. I need to refocus my priorities & set limits & go to bed at a decent hour for heaven's sake!

The main areas of focus for me in 2009 are:
My Spirit

My Family
My Body
My Mind
My Home
My Business

And since it would be so boring to list out all my resolutions & since I'm a picture kind of gal...here are a few of my resolutions...in pictures.....

I can do it! I think I can..I think I can...I think I can....

7 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

Poo! I like your pictures WAYYYY better than mine!!

WE can do it!!

Mari said...

Hee hee, I love the pictures. Especially the poor man's plastic surgery one. LOL!

linda crandall said...

Yes You Can :)

Allyson said...

I love it! Good Luck! I am loving that your back...back to blogging that is!

Marilyn said...

Hey-cool idea! I love the visuals.

Lori said...

Cute post... yes you can one day at a time. You are amazing!

Larissa said...

The new year!! Yes, a good motivation to set goals!! Love the aprons!