Monday, January 19, 2009

The Lego err....Megablock palace

Luke is just starting to really get into Legos...ok these aren't REAL legos...they are Megablocks & my friends apparently there is A BIG difference. Legos are, ahemmm, the REAL deal. So looks like we will be putting more money in the Lego bazillionaire's pocket soon. But...as usual...I digress.
Friday I was volunteering in Zoe's kindy class & came home to Luke & Daddy building a grand palace out of the Megablocks...GRAND. As in we must use every Megablock we own on this baby. (Straight from Daddy's mouth)....boys will be boys. It was a home for Luke's new spaceship and it was glorious...for a few days anyway.

10 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

I love it! That first picture is so great- love that messy hair!

Jessica said...

That is some serious building!

Kassi Jane said...

thats a pretty sweet setup!

Marilyn said...

Um yeah, love the photos! So when are you printing these out for me to scrapbook??????? (for you of course :)

Lori said...

Great activity to keep him busy and creative!

linda crandall said...

How Fun...Austin is my builder :) Wait till you get into K'nex...lots and lots of little pieces and way more expensive! But they love it!

Allyson said...

how fun, my kids love blocks too!

Larissa said...

Cute Boy toys!! How fun! I love to watch the dads play! They are definately kids at heart!!

Linz said...

HA HA!! I love it! I have totally had Megablock vs. Legos conversation! I say if it builds, same thing right?!?! Oh well what do I know I am a girl! Love the shots!

Patrice said...

I've neglected this site . . . I keep checking your other one. So, it's fun to see what's going on with your little family!