Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My AMAZING Weekend

Can I just tell you that I just had one of the most fun, fulfilling & exciting weekends EVER?!?! I had an absolutely UNBELIEVABLE time at my photography workshop. I made FABULOUS friends who I feel like I've known forever, learned soooooooooooo much & came away with a new lease on life. I definitely feel empowered & set free in my photography. I've made friends who I will have forever & I stayed up WAYYYYYY to late chatting about shooting (pictures that is), kids & everything in between.

Here are a few of us at the end of our whirlwind weekend....the SPECTACULAR Cheryl Muhr, the oh so hip, fun & uber cute Lindsay S. (direct from the UK), one of my new VERY bestest friends who is like me is sooooooooo many ways & who I wish was my next door neighbor....the gorgeous Rachel T. & me.

Stay tuned for some of the images from my fun filled weekend....

5 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

Ah Jen, I love you!!

Lisa said...

So Fun!! I can't wait to see your pictures and hear more about your weekend!

Crystalyn said...

i agree it was an incredible weekend! so glad i got to meet you. now i'm really wishing i would have busted my camera out to get a pic with everyone. what was i thinking? oh well. i was looking to email you and can't find an addy. if you get a chance email me at crystalynsblog@gmail.com then i can email you back. great shot!

Amy said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! I'm excited for you! What part of the UK is your friend from? You know me...the American Brit.

Allyson said...

I want an amazing weekend!!! Can't wait to hear and see all the great things you did. So start posting!!!