Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy (at least for the R family)

January 30th is a busy day for our family. A day to celebrate & remember....here's why (beginning at the beginning):

It's my father-in-law, Bill's birthday today. He was an amazing husband, father & grandfather. My only regret is that my kids were not born yet when Grandpa R left us...far too soon.
We miss you!





Secondly, its my dear parent's anniversary today.
32 years...go Mom & Dad!
Happy Anniversary!!!
(BTW....lookin' sassy in those 70's duds!)



And lastly, happy birthday to my nephew little B. Seriously the CUTEST brown-eyed boy around...who wouldn't love that face? :)

3 comments:

Allyson said...

I'm loving your parents picture...very, very, HIP!!!

Marilyn said...

Wow-didn't know that there were so many important things happening today! Guess what! It's Tyson, Mari's husband's birthday too! I'll email you their blog title..Thanks for the congrats. We saw a good movie...I'll call you..I hope L. wasn't sick today-he coughed alot last night

Mari said...

Today is a big day! It's Tyson's birthay too. Happy celebrating!!