Monday, January 28, 2008

I NEED a Vacation...

Ok moms, I know you have had these days. You know, where all you hear all day long is fight, cry, whine (repeat ad nauseam).
My 3 are out to get me today.
I long for a getaway, someplace beautiful & serene....where I am completely and unequivocally ALONE! (ok...I suppose my husband could come too :)).
I wanna look out my window and see something like this...Unfortunately, the best I can do tonight is a bubble bath & a good book with a prayer that tomorrow will be a better day.
Calgon take me away............................

4 comments:

kristie said...

That looks beautiful. I wish that was the scene I saw outside my window. On the positive side, today is Tuesday. I have about 2 hours to myself. Is that close enough to a get away?!!

jen said...

How come you get 2 hours alone on Tuesdays? That IS heavenly!
~J
P.S. Hey lady, when are you gonna invite me to your blog??? :)

kristie said...

Jen, did you not get my invite? I will double check. Email me your current email so I can check that too. memmottk@gmail.com

kristie said...

Jen, I looked and my invites section shows that you already received the invite. Send me your current address, and I'll try again.